Examination Software (Examsoft)
- ExamSoft Account Login Page
- Instructions for In-Class Exams
- Take Home Examinations Instructions
- SofTest Video Demonstrations
Each link below will direct you to a training video that will demonstrate how to use SofTest on Windows or Mac. Each training video has a run time of approximately 6 - 8 minutes. Adobe Flash Player is required to view the videos.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Using the Software (Information Technology Department)
- Troubleshooting SofTest
- Contact Examsoft
If you experience technical difficulty with software, call ExamSoft Support at 866-429-8889 (option #3), Monday - Friday, from 8:30AM to 5:30PM (EST). You should have your computer with you as well as an active internet connection before calling ExamSoft as their customer support technician may need to connect to your machine to diagnose and resolve your problem.
Office of the Registrar
Founders Hall 105
919 Albany Street
Los Angeles, CA 90015