2012 Fidler Institute on Criminal Justice
FRIDAY, APRIL 20, 2012
8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
- Panel 1- Understanding AB 109 and Criminal Justice Realignment
- Panel 2- Drones, GPS and High-Tech Surveillance:New Developments in 4th Amendment LawLunch Keynote Speaker – ProfessorHenry T. Greely, Stanford Law School"Brain Scans in Criminal Cases: Possible Uses, Important Questions."
- Panel 3- The Jail Crisis: Can Our Jails be Fixed?
- Panel 4- Pot Shops and the Future of Marijuana Prosecutions
Roundtable on White Collar Prosecutions with Janet Levine, Esq.,
Max Huntsman, DDA, Alka Sagar, AUSA
Fidler Institute Award Honorees
Defense Counsel of the Year
Janet Levine, Partner, Crowell & Moring
Prosecutor of the Year
Patrick R. Dixon, Assistant District Attorney
Judge of the Year
Honorable Jacqueline A. Connor, Los Angeles Superior Court
Loyola Law School Information
- Directions to Loyola Law School
- Parking Fee - $6.00
- Loyola campus map
For more information please contact Deanna Donnini at 213.736.1071 or email@example.com
Conferences & Events
Burns Building 128
919 Albany St.
Los Angeles, CA 90015