Career Development receives jobs on a daily basis including positions for new and experienced attorneys. We post those opportunities to on the Loyola Law School Symplicity system.
Symplicity is an online one-stop shop to view and apply to job announcements, review employer profiles, and complete career-related surveys and forms. Symplicity accounts will remain active for all Loyola graduates. Career Development recommends graduates to update their username to a non-Loyola Law School email address within 18 months after graduation. If you are new to Symplicity, register for a new account via the Symplicity login page for students and alumni.
Resident Associate Program (RAP)
RAP meets the needs of Loyola’s most recent graduates by encouraging small and mid-sized firms that do not typically hire entry level attorneys to hire the newest members of the legal profession. Initiated with the Class of 2014, RAP helps graduates pursue their career goals by providing incentives for small and mid-sized firm employers to hire them as entry-level associates. The law school shares the responsibility of continuing to train graduates during the one-year program and the employers pay a salary similar to a post-graduate legal fellowship.
Eligibility for the 2017-2018 Program
- Must be a December 2016 or May 2017 graduate of Loyola Law School, Los Angeles
- Must commit to employment with the RAP employerfor the entire year
- Must attend the Post-Bar Kickoff/Legal Practice Boot Camp (August 7-11, 2017) or obtain an exemption after attending Civil Litigations Skills Practicum I & II
- Must attend three free Continuing Legal Education programs throughout the RAP year
- Must have passed the February 2017 California Bar exam or have taken the July 2017 California Bar exam
- Must be selected by a participating Resident Associate Program employer