Joint & Advanced Degree Programs
Loyola offers a number of different degree options to further your education in the United States.
We encourage you to explore our joint and advanced degree programs and consider the quality of the legal education provided at Loyola Law School.
- Joint JD/MBA: Offers students a combination of both a legal and business education. Students will receive both degrees in four years, rather than five. This distinguishable program provides students with invaluable opportunities and experiences.
- Joint JD/Tax LLM: The only fully-sequenced three year joint JD/Tax LLM program in the U.S. within three years, you will receive both degrees which prepare students to practice tax immediately upon graduation. The program is also available to visiting JD students from other US law schools.
- JSD: The Doctor of Juridical Science degree (JSD) is a research-based advanced law degree for JD and LLM graduates.
- LLM for Foreign Trained Attorneys: A degree designed for international students, who have received a law degree outside of the United States.
- LLM in Tax: A top 10 Tax LLM program by US News & World Report. The Tax LLM is offered both in a traditional form, full-time or part-time.
- Master in Taxation: This program makes the same Tax LLM curriculum and training available for non-lawyers, in a format intended to assist students in meeting the California "fifth year" CPA licensure requirements and training.