JD Application Instructions
In order to apply for admission as a first year student to the JD program, you must have completed at least 90 semester units from an accredited undergraduate institution and expect to graduate and receive a bachelor's degree before the start of Orientation (typically in August).
- Loyola Law School on-line application (for more information, see the Application Checklist)
- $65 non-refundable application fee or approved fee waiver. Applicants requesting a fee waiver should follow the guidelines noted in the Application Checklist.
- CAS Report (formerly known as LSDAS Report - includes LSAT score and letters of recommendation)
- Personal Statement
- Letter(s) of Recommendation
- Early Decision Agreement 2013 (if applicable - visit our Frequently Asked Questions to learn more)
Other Helpful Websites
Office of Admissions
M-Th: 9 a.m.-6 p.m.
F: 9 a.m.-4 p.m.
Founders Hall 154
919 Albany St.
Los Angeles, CA 90015