Examination Software (Examsoft)
- ExamSoft Account Login Page
- SofTest Instructions for In-Class Exams
- SofTest Instructions Take for Home Exams
- Download SofTest
- Click here or go to: www.examsoft.com/llslaw
- Login using the credentials you were provided email sent to you
- Read the Acknowledgement of Loyola Law School Examination Rules and Procedures 2016 - 2017 (user's agreement to adhere to the rules and procedures of the law school) and check the box.
- Download SofTest to your computer.
- Register and Install your Copy of Softest
- Download an Exam Answer File
- Manually Upload Exam Answer File
SofTest Video Demonstrations
Each link below will direct you to a training video that will demonstrate how to use SofTest on Windows or Mac. Each training video has a run time of approximately 6 - 10 minutes. Adobe Flash Player is required to view these videos. The topics cover are:
- Windows - Essay
- Windows - Multiple Choice
- Mac - Essay
- Mac - Multiple Choice
- Bar Exam Overview
To view these instructional videos, click here or copy and paste http://learn.examsoft.com/exam-taker-demo-videos into the address bar in your web browser.
Note: Please be advised that iPads are not allowed for taking examinations at the law school.
- Helpful Tips for Before Your Exam
- ExamSoft Support for Self-Service Troubleshooting SofTest and Frequently Asked Questions
If you experience technical difficulty with software, call ExamSoft Support at 866-429-8889 (option #3), Monday - Friday, from 8:30AM to 5:30PM (EST). You should have your computer with you as well as an active internet connection before calling ExamSoft as their customer support technician may need to connect to your machine to diagnose and resolve your problem.